1. EXFOLIATE LIPS TO KEEP THEM SMOOTH : You could use a soft toothbrush, though it is gentler (and more delicious) to dunk your lip balm in sugar, apply it to your mouth and rub the crystals carefully around gently with a finger.
2. KEEP LIPS SOFT AND HYDRATED : Use a lip balm to hold moisture inside the lip tissues, particularly when you’re on the plane (cabin air can be drying).
3. PACK TWO LINER PENCILS : One that is neutral, one that is bright. You can use a lip pencil on its own all over the lips as a basic matte colour, or layer gloss over it, or use it in the classic way to add definition to the edges of your pout.
4. PACK YOUR THREE FAVOURITE LIPSTICKS : One neutral, one ‘normal’ and one bright, in the same colour as your bright lip liner.
5. MAKE IT LAST : Apply it, blot the colour with a thin layer of tissue and apply more. Waxier, more densely pigmented lipstick will give longer lasting colour than sheer or creamy ones.
6. PACK A CLEAR LIP GLOSS : (or a small tin of Vaseline), just because – You never know when you might want to wear it, and for hot destinations or partying, you could always use it as a sheer highlighter on cheekbones and browbones.
7. PROTECT YOUR LIPS : If you’re out and about in the sun, use a lip product with built-in SPF.
#PROTECT #lips #sheerhighlighter #smooth #linerpencils #pencils #browbones #LIPGLOSS #highlighter #sun #vaseline #exfoliate #lipstick #PROTECTYOURLIPS #cheekbones #sheer #apply #lipliner #Gloss #lipbalm